Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tea

I recently revived tea time at my house.
Every afternoon,
we take a little break for tea.

Everyone has their favorite.
My oldest daughter likes Coconut Chai.
My son likes a fruity Swedish blend.
My youngest daughter likes any kind as long it has sugar and milk.
I'm an Earl Grey lover.
But my current favorite has to be Jasmine.
And I'm with my youngest, I have to have sugar and milk too!

For Christmas my sister-in-law and her family gave me one of these ...

It's the cutest little tea pot with those blooming flower teas. You pop that little pod in there and it blossoms into this sea urchin looking thing.
It's quite fascinating.

No, I haven't given up coffee. It still starts my day.
But around 3:30 in the afternoon you'll find me putting on a pot of tea.
Feel free to stop by and I'll share a cup!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you're sayin' that thing just kind of explodes there and then you drink it? Very interesting!

Handsome's wife said...

I love tea. How lucky you are to have your children to drink it with you. If I lived closer I would come over too.

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

That is fascinating! I don't think I've ever seen that before.
I also love tea, what a great thing to share with your children.

I also need to call you and bring your book to you.