Friday, July 25, 2008

Afternoon Delights

Who doesn't love a little afternoon snack?  And who doesn't love those little chocolate sandwich cookies with the creamy filling?  Do you lick the centers first, eat it straight, or dunk it? 

Here's what my oldest daughter and I do ...
These are the yummy Joe-Joe's from Trader Joe's.  I like these better than that other name-brand cookie.  They're just ... yummier!  And you absolutely HAVE to dunk them in ice cold RAW MILK!  Oh yeah!  By the way, I love these milk glasses.  My mother-in-law got them for me at Anthropologie.  

I took a great photo of my daughter smiling with her teeth caked with cookies, but she wouldn't let me post it.  She did say I could post this one though ...
This is Tonka trying desperately to wake her up this morning ... lots of pouncing and nuzzling finally did it.  If alarm clocks don't work for your teens, I highly recommend a bulldog!  They are very determined ... and oh so cute! 

No comments: