Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Did You Know?

I seem to be good at the pointless, random blog posts.
So here's another one ...

I was scrolling through my iPhoto library and came across this one ...
Someone borrowed my camera for a very creative photo shoot!
I wonder what Teddy is listening to?
Probably some Diana Krall or Michael Buble by the way he's all kicked back and chillaxin'.

Egg rolls just aren't the same the day after.

You don't really realize that you mostly chew your food on the same side of your mouth all the time until you get a tooth worked on and can't chew on that side for awhile.

I finally spent some of last year's Christmas gift cards.
And I bought myself this ...
I'm going to make every single cookie in this book! But I'm not going to blog about it. There are people already doing/done that. Well I might. Because it will be random.

I'm allergic to seafood. But I love shrimp. And occasionally I eat it anyhow. And it makes my lips and tongue itch. And if I eat too much I get these nice little hives all over. If you could see me now, you'd see my swollen upper lip! Not pretty. But the shrimp was yummy.

I went to the Goodwill last week. Spent $20 and came home with 7 brand new, listen ... BRAND NEW! ... sweaters. Ann Taylor, Liz Claiborne, Ralph Lauren. I'm not kidding! I am someone that really does not clothes shop for myself. If I can't pick up a top or pants at Target, because I'm there anyhow, then I just don't take the time or the money to shop for myself. But I'm definitely going to do the Goodwill thing again. It made me very happy!

I know this is the same Scottish treat at last post ... but his birthday is in 3 days, and he's always worth another glimpse.
This is my Jamie Fraser. Do y'all know what I'm talking about? If you don't ... ask me ... I have an entire world of books to lay on you. You'll never be the same!
If he does the longer hair look, he is it. I know Kris, Kat and Shawn probably have opinions on this one. Tell me girls ... who's your Jamie?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... yeah. Ooops, let me wipe the drool off the keyboard. He's definitely Jamie Fraser material. I wonder if anyone would cast me as Claire!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

In my head...HBO would take on Outlander. And do it correctly. As a movie couldn't even begin to cover all the details and nuances.

And yes...in my head he is Jamie. However, if HBO would actually do the right thing and get this going...I think they should go with a totally unknown to play Jamie. So that that actor could BE Jamie. And not be freakin' ridiculous - like Tom Cruise playing Lestat in "Interview with a Vampire."

Susan said...

I've forgotten whatever it was that I was going to say...because...umm...well...sigh...

Rechelle said...

Linda - You must send me a picture of you or someone wearing the green version of my mom's orange dress. I HAVE to see it! It MUST be documented! PLEASE!

Diana Bauman said...

I'm the same way Linda! Since I've had my babies I hardly ever get myself clothes or anything for that matter. I did treat myself to a couple outfits for foodbuzz fest and felt guilty! I like the Goodwill idea! By the way, not sure who Jamie is, lol!

Charlize said...

aha i love the picture of the teddy listening to the ipod. very creative and cute! and my god Gerard Butler is just so awesome. Loved him in the Ugly Truth.

Cedar Hill Chronicles said...

Hi - getting myself caught up on blogs I've neglected reading. Been some time since I've been here. I believe I came across you via Robynn's Ravings back before I moved my blog to my own domain.
Just wanted to say hi...and I'll continue back reading some of your posts.
Pamela