Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How I Spent a Week ...

Here's what I did for a week when I was sick and I really didn't venture out of my bed.

I used a lot of these ...



I watched the entire first season of this on DVD ...


I discovered hulu ... who knew?  
And I watched all the episodes of this short-lived show ...


I read through a bunch of old copies of one of my favorite magazines ...


And along those same homesteading, farm-living, organic life-stylin', romantic country notions, I drooled over MaryJane Butters' books and discovered this great magazine too ...
I revisited some old dreams and plans about living on a few acres, raising chickens, milking a cow and growing our own veggies.
I love that dream.


And the only thing I ate (drank) the entire week was this ...
Chocolate Milk!
And I lost weight.
I think I may be on to something.

3 comments:

noble pig said...

I am going to get some chocolate milk right now!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I loved Heroes. Until this year. And then I totally gave up.

My mom LOVED Journeyman. She was most upset when it went away.

I am glad you are feeling better. Who knew that chocolate milk was a cure all?!

Amy and her little family said...

Sounds like a great day to me! haha

I love Hulu... I just learned about it a few weeks back! It's great!